About Me

>> Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am your typical guy in his mid-twenties earning a comfortable 4 figure salary from a 8 to 5 job. In early 2008, I started blogging and out of curiosity, explored the use of Adsense on some of my blogs to see if it was really possible to earn money online as touted by some websites which I felt were scams. "Surely there was no such thing as making easy money online" I thought to myself.

In spite of this, I installed Adsense to some of my blogs and waited. Days passed and nothing happened. Weeks passed and still nothing happened.

Then one day, I checked my Adsense account and to my very surprise, I had made my first cent in Adsense! It was only $0.01 but somehow the feeling of having actually earned some money online was both intriguing (in the sense that I least expected it) and satisfying (that $0.01 earned over the few months was my hardest earned income in my entire life!). What was more amazing was the fact that I had not blogged for a one to two months when I actually earned that money, so you can say that I was surprised that there were people actually reading my blogs.

Over the next few months, I intesified my efforts in blogging. I researched various techniques and started to blog more regularly.

Lo and behold, my Adsense Earnings started to climb steadily too!

This is a breakdown of my report for the amount that I have earned from Adsense since June 2008:

Jun 08= $0.40
Jul 08 = $0.37
Aug 08 = $4.51

I had manged to increased my passive income from Adsense by nearly 10 times within 1 month!

And with Sept 08 coming to a close as I am writing this entry, my earnings for Sept 08 is officially at $8.29 (and it is only 23rd of September!)

If this trend continues, and I manage to double my adsense earnings every month, I will be on my road to early retirement and financial freedom very soon!

The greatest joy I will get of course is from sharing with you the reader on how a guy with absolutely no know-how about blogging actually made money from his blogs. I hope you will find this site useful and will bookmark it for future reference as I add more content to it.

Do give me feedback as I will try to continually improve this site.

1 comments:

SGDividends February 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

haha..the 0.01 part was funny. Anyway just a suggestion. Why not allow your readers to subscribe?

Like using feedbruner...

SGDividends No 4

About this Blog

This blog is about an aspiring stay at home dad who wants to create an empire of blogs that will generate enough adsense revenue for him to fulfill his dream of working from home and earning money online

  © Blogger template Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP