One Simple Trick to Improve Your Adsense Earnings

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think I might have discovered a simple trick to increase my adsense earnings.

The misconception I had over the past few months was that traffic alone was the key determinant of how much one earns from adsense. How wrong was I.

Another key factor that determines one's adsense earnings is the click through rate (CTR) which in turns help to calculate the payout rate. At least for my case, it seems that the lesser the page impressions and the higher the click through rate, the higher the payout.

So how did I go about optimising my websites? Simple. I just removed adsense from those websites which had a lot of page impressions but seemed to produce little clicks (low click through rate). This trick seems to have work as I notice a much higher payout with a lesser amount of clicks.

Of course, there are days when my adsense earnings drop to zero. But on some days, it has also managed to hit above $1 which more than evens it out.

My Adsense Earnings for October currently stands at $4.44. Hopefully it will surpass the $10.28 I earned in the earlier month.

Google Adsense all the Way!

0 comments:

About this Blog

This blog is about an aspiring stay at home dad who wants to create an empire of blogs that will generate enough adsense revenue for him to fulfill his dream of working from home and earning money online

  © Blogger template Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP